Monday, November 29, 2010

The lady on the road

  The lady  on the road is famous story in Portugal, It became famous in the world by a video on youtube, the video shows 3 guys who were in a car around Portugal, drinking alcohol, and recording with a video camera. Then they saw a girl on the road wearing a white dress looking for help, they stopped and the girl got in the car. The girl was crying and screaming, the guys tried to calm her and wonder what happened. then the lady said ''you see over there, I had an accident there and I died''. When the camera focuses on her, she became a ghost,  and  made the car flip over. Almost everybody died on the accident except the boy with the camera.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjWQcT4qGUU

 That video scared me because I searched on internet and found the police report and photos, all told me that the video was true.

No comments:

Post a Comment