Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Snowboarding at Sunshine!

One of the most exiting things I've done is snowboarding. I went with the activity program to Sunshine during  the fall program, it was the best feeling I've felt. At first I felt a little bit scared about what could happen because I'd heard that some people had died there before. Also I was scared of getting on the gondola because I have a fear of height. Everything changed when I started snowboarding, all that fear turned into an adrenaline rush which made me fell so exited. The fact of going down the hill so fast make me wanting to start again and again. That was my first extreme sport I tired and the most exiting, i can't wait to try it again

3 comments:

  1. I think that snowboarding is one of the most extreme thing. I've tried snowboarding once but it was terrible. I was scared. Snowboarding is a dangerous sport!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,snowbord is so excited. Canadian snow isn't hard. If we fall on snow , we don't have pain. All beginner scare snowbord.After their mind change to fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent writing, but a little short. Try to challenge yourself by writing longer posts.

    Mark: 2.

    ReplyDelete